Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Two Things

1. I'm going to commit to one post a month.  If I want any sort of following, I'm going to need to be more consistent.  And awesome.  Awesomely consistent or consistently awesome you ask?  Why, BOTH, of course!  Also, why do you always interrupt me when I'm writing?  Lame. So I'll post at the beginning of every month, hopefully the 1st.


2. Look what I did for Halloween!



Now, I know what you're thinking, and the answer is no. I did not spend hours and hours and hours obsessively carving this pumpkin and trying to smooth out all the jagged bits with a flat toothpick until 3am last night.  I totally didn't do that.

To recap:
-Real post coming in a day or two, then once a month after that, most likely until the end of time
-I am an amazing pumpkin carving-type artist!  Skills like these will come in handy, like, once a year.  Bonus.

2 comments:

  1. i'm still waiting for the October real post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm afraid the announcement isn't retroactive, anonymous user. And also, this post was posted in October, so technically you don't have to wait for it because it's here and you commented on it.

    ReplyDelete