Thursday, October 20, 2011

#6- Short but sweet but probably not sweet at all

I haven't made a post in a while!  Longer than I thought at least.  But I've had some good excuses: I've been sick with a sinus infection, my kids had a four day weekend last week, and most of my free writes have been kinda depressing and convoluted.  But I HAVE been spending some time working on an avatar! At first I tried to find a public domain pic of an old-timey brain anatomy pic that was crazy, but nothing really fit what I wanted.  So I've been working on making one myself and it's taking a long long time to get it right.  I feel like I'm almost there, so I'll finally have an avatar soon!  woo woo!

Since I'm having troubles coming up with thought provoking and hilarious posts, I think the next one is going to be about my top 10 movie favorites.  So that's going to be something for y'all to look forward to...Right?  Sorry guys, I'll come up with something good real soon!

Going to take some Sudafed's and feel sorry for myself.  I've had a couple of rough days, dammit! I have every right to retreat to my comfy bed with the Halloween candy I bought for the trick-or-treaters! Don't judge me!

To quote my favorite fictional bully: Smell ya later!

No comments:

Post a Comment